At Adventure Church, not matter what campus you visit, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a one of our campuses. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- A safe and welcoming service
- Multiple services to choose from to fit your schedule.
- Each service to last 70 minutes.
- Dynamic and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Engaging, distraction-free worship music.
Discover Your Purpose and take next steps:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, families, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and talents that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve on the A-Team to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Visit our midweek classes to find a class that will help challenge you and grow you.
Your family will enjoy:
- A safe place just for kids. Each weekend Adventure Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership. Adventure Kids is not a babysitting service. We are raising up the next generation of world changers.